|Revenge Is In the Air|
January 26, 2013
Revenge Is In the Air is the fifth episode of the first Season of Drew. It was first aired on January 26, 2013.
- Drew Parker
- Celine Rosera
- Trey Thomas
- Emily McKellar
- Josh Samberg
- Olivia Grace
- Sandy Burglehorn
- Mason Menderson
- The title is a refrence to the popular saying, Love is in the Air.
Scene 1: The Hallway
- Drew: And now, gym.
- Trey and Josh: BLEEEEGGGGGHHH.
- Drew: I’m fine with it, but it’s so boring.
- Josh: I’m a nerd. I don’t do gym.
- Trey: I can’t get sweaty if I’m gonna get the ladies!
- Drew: You won’t get them anyway.
- Trey: Shut up! *laughs* Bye Josh.
- Josh: Bye guys.
- Drew: What are we doing in gym again?
- Trey: I think we’re running the mile.
- Drew: Maximum sweat.
- Trey: UGH.
- Drew: *laughs*
Scene 2: Algebra Class
- Celine: Excuse me, Mr. Fischer?
- Mr. Fischer: Yes, Celine?
- Celine: I don’t understand how you got “x” from 35 and 27.
- Olivia: Neither do I.
- Emily: I get it!
- Mr. Fischer: Then can you explain it to the class Emily?
- Emily: ...Nevermind.
- Olivia: Oh! Celine wants to! *smirks*
- Celine: But I don’t even know the steps. Sorry! *smirks*
- Emily: Mr. Fischer, can’t you just explain it?
- Mr. Fischer: If I explain it, then it is a waste of oppritunity to give a student more social skills and--- *bell rings* get out.
- Celine: Nice try, Olivia.
- Olivia: Thanks! Wait… ohhhhhhh.
- Emily: …I’m hungry. Let’s go get lunch.
- Olivia: Bye Celine. ... *walks off*
- Emily: Just, ignore her Celine. *walks off*
- Celine: ...She wants to play rough? Fine by me.
Scene 3: Gymnasium
- Drew: *running* I ... am... ss...oooo... tired.
- Trey: I wanna walk it. I rather make it up after school then run.
- Drew: I don’t! I have a life after school.
- Trey: It’s too cold in here. UGHHHH.
- Sandy: *runs up* Hello Drew.
- Drew: Oh, hey Sandy.
- Sandy: I saw your “Drawl Brawl” thing. I liked it.
- Drew: Thanks!
- Sandy: But there is one problem.
- Trey: Was it my filming? Because I--
- Sandy: No. Celine was the co-host... and I wasn’t?!
- Drew: Oh... well Celine was right there and--
- Sandy: It’s okay baby. I forgive you. Anyway, you will be mine. *wink* *runs off*
- Trey: That girl is so creepy.
- Drew: I know right. Oh, hey Mason.
- Mason: Hi Drew. Hi Troy.
- Trey: It’s Trey.
- Mason: Do you know when this class period ends?
- Drew: 10 minutes.
- Mason: Ok, I should better get to my locker then.
- Trey: Now?
- Mason: It takes me about 5 minutes to open my locker.
- Drew: How?
- Mason: It’s so hard to remember those numbers! And then you gotta like, turn it 2 times, and the once the other way, yeah. Anyway, bye! *runs off*
- Drew: Should we worry about him?
- Trey: Eh. He’s not our problem.
- Drew: Yeah. *nods*
Scene 4: The Hallway
- Emily: Just ignore her Celine.
- Celine: How can I ignore her if she won’t ignore me?
- Emily: ...I don’t know! I tell you what to do, do I really have to tell you how to?
- Celine: That would be kinda helpful!
- Josh: What’s up girls?
- Celine: Hey Josh. It’s Olivia.
- Josh: Olivia revenge. It gets the best of people. Just ignore her!
- Celine: Stop saying that!!! *walks off*
- Josh: *turns to Emily* Pssh. Girls.
- Emily: *scowls and walks off*
Coming Soon for Clark TV
Saturday, February 16th, the special Valentine's Day episode of Drew premieres! And two people you would never expect go on a date! Can you guess who? Find out on the next new episode of Drew!